Dayton Live has an established planned giving program to recognize our very special friends who have helped to secure our future — The Legacy Society.
The Legacy Society honors the following friends who have made the decision to include Dayton Live in their estate plans.
- Helen and Charles Abramovitz
- Brenda D. Arnett
- Fred and Joy Bartenstein
- Mr. and Mrs. William D. Bloebaum, Jr.
- Martha H. Boice
- Dr. Michael and Connie Jo Caccamo
- Dr. and Mrs. Alan Edmonson
- Elizabeth and John Ey
- Helen B. Farrenkopf
- Larry S. Glickler and Charles L. Quinn Jr.
- Dorothy and Albert Harbach
- Marjorie L. and Jon G. Hazelton
- Ruth I. and Henry H. Hofer, Sr. Memorial Fund
- Greg and Mindy Hoffbauer
- Nita A. Jennings
- Mr. and Mrs. Kenneth J. Kuntz
- Ron McCray and Edgar J. Lawrence
- Nuggie Libecap
- Judith Martin
- Kevin and Mary McDonald
- Ken and Lesley Neufeld
- Charlotte M. Paugh
- Frank J. Perez
- Michael Roediger
- Dr. and Mrs. Burton Saidel
- Dorothy C. Schrock
- Donald M. and Dorothea "Dottie" Hunt Spindler Endowment Fund
- Julie and Werner Triftshouser
- Everett and Margie Mack Yowell Endowment Fund
- Gail and Dick Wagner
- Paul and Susie Weaver
- Betsy and Lee Whitney
- Mr. and Mrs. William R. Winger
- Roberto Van de Wyngard
A gift to Dayton Live through your thoughtful estate planning can benefit you, your loved ones, and one of the Miami Valley's premier arts organizations. You do not need to be wealthy to establish a planned gift — all gifts, large and small, work together to support our future.
If you have already made a planned gift to support Dayton Live, please let us know so that we can properly thank you and formally recognize you as a member of our Legacy Society.
For more information on becoming a member of The Legacy Society and the many ways you can support Dayton Live, please contact Mike Rogers at (937) 228-7591. All inquiries are confidential.